Welcome to the network of interactive services provided by Go Solar Colorado (referred to as “us,” or “we”) through our various brands, sites or other products and services that operate under the Go Solar Colorado. Trust is a cornerstone of our mission at Go Solar Colorado. We are committed to gaining and maintaining your trust by following a core set of privacy principles:
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use Go Solar Colorado, we collect a few different types, or “categories,” of information. This information generally falls within three broad categories: (a) the information you provide to us, (b) the information we collect automatically when you use our services, and (c) information we obtain from other sources. We describe this information, and the primary purpose for which it is used, below. The full description of how we use the personal information we collect is also provided below.
Information You Provide To Us
Go Solar Colorado collects information you provide to us, including:
- Registration Information. When you register for certain services, complete any application form, or enter contests or competitions, we sometimes ask you for your name, email address, postal address, demographic information, and any preferences that you may have (e.g., which newsletters you would like to receive). We use this to provide access to certain Go Solar Colorado, personalize them, and remember your preferences.
- Billing and Payment Information. When you place an order with us or access a particular service, we will collect certain payment and identity verification information, including your name, email address, and credit card information. We use this to bill you for your use of the Go Solar Colorado.
- Information You Post on the Go Solar Colorado. We collect personal information from you when you provide or post information to our Services, including your user name, comments, likes, interests, status, pictures and references to your online presence. We make this information available to others, as you request.
- Correspondence You Send Us. When you contact us directly by calling our offices or providing feedback, comments or suggestions on programs and other activities, we may collect the information you provide as part of your correspondence to Us. We use this to provide services to you and to learn about your interests and concerns.
- Information You Provide About Others. Sometimes, you may provide information about others — for example, to refer a friend to certain Go Solar Colorado. We use this to make the Go Solar Colorado available to the people you refer.
- Information you Provide Offline. You might also provide personal information to us in person and offline. You may be recorded if you visit our offices, or attend a live performance or the taping of one of our programs as a member of a studio audience, or, if you submit sweepstakes entrance forms or an application to participate in one of our programs by mail or in person. We use this information to provide services to you, protect our security, and learn about your preferences.
Information Collected Automatically Through Cookies and Other Online Tracking Technologies
We and our service providers operating on our behalf, other businesses who collect information on our pages, may automatically collect or receive certain information associated with you and/or your device(s) as part of your use of the Go Solar Colorado through device-based tracking technologies such as cookies, pixels, tags, beacons, scripts or other technology. The information we collect automatically includes geolocation data, such as (a) information that identifies the precise location of your mobile device (when you agree to allow an app to collect this) and (b) your IP address, which may be used to estimate your approximate location. We use this information to ensure that the Go Solar Colorado work properly, and to deliver customized content and advertising, including personalized ads, to you.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Make the Go Solar Colorado available to you, verify your identity when you log in, and remember your account settings.
- Bill you for subscription or other services for which there is a charge, and verify your identity or payment information for your security and protection.
- Respond to questions or concerns about your subscription or the Go Solar Colorado, and send you alerts and important updates about your account or the Go Solar Colorado.
- Send you updates and other offers, promotions, or updates for our products and services or the products and services of our advertising partners.
- Verify your entry into and eligibility to participate in contests, giveaways, or sweepstakes and inform you if you’ve won. If your entry information will be used for any other purposes, we will disclose that in the applicable rules governing that contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes.
- Provide content recommendations tailored to your tastes.
- Monitor and improve the operation, delivery, and general accessibility of the Go Solar Colorado.
- Verify delivery and track performance of an advertising campaign and ensure that an ad is only delivered when a real person is visiting the site and that the same users don’t see the same ads too frequently.
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using Go Solar Colorado but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
We are headquartered in the United States and has affiliate offices and partners in other countries. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Go Solar Colorado may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to the United States or another country in accordance with applicable law. The privacy and data protection laws in the country to which your information is transferred may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. Your personal information may be subject to the laws of the country to which it is transferred and may be accessible without notice to you by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of that country. By using and participating in any Go Solar Colorado or providing us with your information, you acknowledge the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Go Solar Colorado. 196 Eagle Street
Harrisburg, IL 62946
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concerns.